Prince Mohammed bin Saud bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud was born on 21 March 1934, the third son of King Saud bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, His mother is Arrazeqi Al Almaei, Prince of Al Baha Region, South of Saudi Arabia, Muhammed bin Saud was a member of the Allegiance Council from 2007 to his death on 8 July 2012. He was also a member of King Saud Foundation based in Jeddah. He had various business activities.
- President of the Royal Guard of Saudi Arabia during the reign of his father King Saud
- President of the Saudi Royal Court during the reign of his father, King Saud.
- Minister of Defense and Aviation and Inspector General after his brother Fahd bin Saud bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.
- Minister of Finance in 1381 AH and stayed for only six days.
- Prince of Al-Baha Region from 1986 to 2010
- A royal order was issued on Saturday, dated 1431/9 / 18H, which exempts him from his position as Governor of Al Baha Region at his request, due to his health conditions. His brother, Prince Mishary bin Saud bin Abdulaziz, was appointed prince of the Baha region with the rank of minister.
Muhammed bin Saud had three wives. One of his spouses was Sara bint Faisal, a daughter of late King Faisal.Prince Muhammed had four children:
- Prince Faisal bin Mohammed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (born 11 September 1951), he received a PhD degree. He was appointed the deputy governor of Al Bahah province on 31 October 1988.
- Prince Khalid bin Mohammed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
- Prince Meshaal bin Mohammed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (born 24 August 1956)
- Princess Noura bint Mohammed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
Mohammed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, died on the 18th of Shaaban 1433 AH 8 July 2012 in Riyadh at his home. He was buried in the Oud cemetery.